Green Sense

The Blog of Wodhof Urban Farmstead

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pics from recent trips to Mom and Dads

Greetings all,

Here are photos from my recent trips to the ranch. My brother Evan, his wife Danielle, and their two kids, Logan and Dylan were up from Phoenix so we went to visit the last weekend in August. The first set of pics are from that trip. We had to come back to Colorado Springs so I could go back to work, but I started my vacation the following week and got to visit with Evan and Family some more before they had to leave. we stayed a few more days. We are catching up yard and house work, and making prickly pear wine. More about that later. Prior to our vacations, we have been busy making jelly and salsa. More about that later as well.






1 comment:

Time To Move On said...

Wow, your pics are great. I always forget that a place that is flat and brown can be beautiful too. And I am very interested in the prickly pear wine.

We Support

We Support
And

Thank a Soldier

Thank a Soldier
For the Right to Be Offended By Anything You Might Read on Our Pages.